“Challenge accepted!” —SPN fandom.
omg this is still going
IT’S A RULE TO REBLOG EVERY TIME IT SHOWS UP ON YOUR DASH.
Third time reblogging it today, and I regret nothing
Broke 5 Million!
Still going strong..
This is honestly the best poster I have found in a while supporting breast cancer awareness. I am honestly so sick of seeing, “set the tatas free” and “save the boobies”. There is no reason in hell a life threatening, life ruining disease should be sexualized. “Don’t wear a bra day,” go fuck yourselves. You’re not saving a pair of tits, you’re saving the entire package: mind, body, and soul included. Women are not just a pair of breasts.
When you take a good selfie trying to make everyone see it. Lol ;)
How to make a glitter bomb/ Be a total asshole.
1) Cut strips of tissue paper approx 8 inches long and 3-4 inches wide.
2) Carefully glue down the side, leaving the top 1/4 glue free.
3) Fold the bottom up to form a pouch, leaving the top 1/4 to fold over later.
4) Put them on a wire rack to dry.
5) Get your glitter together. I used different kinds. Make sure to find some super fine extra sparkly shit so it gets everywhere and is a real pain in the ass to clean up.
6) Spoon a couple teaspoons into the little pouches of tissue. Resist the urge to add too much! It will just make it hard to close the card later.
7) Carefully put a little glue on the top edge and fold over the flap, making sure to seal it well.
8) Let dry for a bit. Trim excess if needed.
9) Brush on some glue to the inside of your card roughly the size of your bomb. Stick a bomb to it.
10) Put a little more glue on the top of the bomb and close the card so it is stuck together.
11) Mail to friends!
12) Wait for the curses and threats to arrive!
I usually just sprinkle it in the card.
102 YEARS AGO
THEY’RE ALL SKELETONS FIGHTING IN THE UNDERWATER SKELETON WAR NOW
I’m sure they are very chill right now.
You might even say they’re…
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT
This post is a train wreckare you sure its not aship wreck
These past couple weeks have been a clusterfuck of emotions I don’t like. All i really want is to be open about my problems but im scared that ill be judged for the stuff I’ve done. I’m going through life not knowing my value anymore.